After months of waiting, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is finally here, at least for the beta testers. The game is highly anticipated, and it will be exciting to see what KRAFTON has in store for the Indian players and what the features of this version of the game are. In this article, we are going to discuss about BattleGrounds Mobile India in detail, how to download BGMI APK file, how to transfer PUBG Mobile data to BattleGrounds Mobile India, and more.
BattleGrounds Mobile India APK Download | BGMI APK
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) was up for pre-registration for quite a while now in the Google Play store, and today it opened for the BETA tests so that players can test the game, and report it for bugs, or glitches. According to Google Play Store, players can opt-in to the pre-registrations and download it once they have a public version.
But, If you want to play before the official start, you can download the BattleGrounds Mobile India APK file by clicking HERE.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is now live for beta tests, and all of these questions will be answered. First of all, it should be noted that KRAFTON Battlegrounds Mobile India will allow players of Mobile India to transfer data from PUBG Mobile servers over a period of time.
BattleGrounds Mobile India Release Date | Final Version
This is the moment all PUBG Mobile India fans are waiting for. KRAFTON Battlegrounds Mobile India BETA released on Thursday morning (June 17) unexpectedly. However, only a few are able to play the beta test version. Earlier, it was reported that PUBG Mobile – Battlegrounds Mobile India – Indian version will be released on June 18 (Friday). Beta testers can now download the game through the Google Play Store and test KRAFTON’s latest offering for Indian players.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to BattleGrounds Mobile India (BGMI)?
In some cases, Battlegrounds Mobile India will automatically display the account transfer window, but if not, you must follow the steps below to transfer your PUBG Mobile data to BattleGrounds Mobile India:
- Download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and login.
- In the upper-right corner of the lobby, click on “Up Arrow” and click on Settings.
- Above you can find the account transfer option. Click on it.
- When the screen pops up, click the “OK” button to get permission to transfer PUBG Mobile data to BGMI.
- Sign in using the same ID that you have used for PUBG Mobile.
- Another window will ask if you want to copy the information from the SNS account. Click the “OK” button.
- Once this process is complete, you will receive a notification that the data in the first application in your SNS account will be transferred to the new account in the new application (Battlegrounds Mobile India).
Everything You Need to Know about Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)
Here are a few thing that you want to know about BattleGrounds Mobile India before it will make its final release for everyone in the country.
- According to the game, the data migration will take place until December 31, 2021. KRAFTON clarifies that if the data migration within a given window is not completed, this option will disappear.
- KRAFTON reveals that Battlegrounds Mobile India will run on Android 5.1.1 or higher smartphones. It is also said that the device must have at least 2 GB of RAM to run the game.
- The BattleGrounds take most of the content from the PUBG Mobile game, which had previously been banned in India. Characters, costumes, weapons and games remain the same in the new version.
- Users will be able to play the popular Battle Royale mode (last man standing) in multiplayer versions with one player or friends. In addition, the game will also allow users to play special game modes such as arcade, Team Death Match (TDM), War Mode, etc.
- All game modes will be categorized as before – Classic, Arcade, EvoGround, and Arena. Users can choose a map or version of the preferred game mode to play.
- The user interface of Battlegrounds Mobile India is very similar to that of PUBG Mobile, with an abstract icon on the screen as before. But, the color of blood has been changed from natural red color to Alien Green color.
- KRAFTON Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has added the “OTP Authentication Rules” section on the Help section, which provides some instructions on how many times a user can ask for OTP, OTP authentication, and more.
- On the Battlegrounds Mobile India site, the user can access the ‘Verify Code’ three times, after which it is said to not work. It will take five minutes before the verification code expires, and players can ask for the code 10 times within 24 hours before being allowed. One phone number can be registered with up to 10 accounts.
Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is set to release on Friday (May 18), but KRAFTON has not announced an official release date. BattleGrounds Mobile India might have the same login options as PUBG Mobile including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Guest account. These were all the important details about BattleGrounds Mobile India, APK download link, and data transfer steps. Any more update will be posted as soon as it is released.