PUBG Mobile has been a ruling the battle royale arena since it was released. Now PUBG Mobile has over 100 million plus downloads on the play store and counting. The battle royale concept has been hugely popular among PC gamers and Tencent has bought the same to the mobile users with PUBG Mobile. Amazing graphics, exciting gameplay, challenging players and other such aspect make it one of the best battle royale games in the mobile gaming world. Now, many people who love to stick to their gaming laptops and consoles can still play PUBG Mobile on PC and enjoy the fun.
In this article, we will be discussing two different and completely legal ways using any of which you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on PC without any issues.
#1 Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy
If you are not new to PUBG Mobile then you must have heard about the PUBG Mobile Official Emulator known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. The Tencent Gaming Buddy allows players to play PUBG Mobile on PC. Being completely legal and reliable, it is one of the best ways to play the game on your console. Follow the steps given below in order to get the mobile battle royale experience on the larger screen.
‣ How to Install Tencent Gaming Buddy on PC
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Tencent Gaming Buddy and click on the Download Button. If you do not want to get to the website then you can simply click on the download button provided below. This will download the official Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC.
- Step 2: Now, after downloading the emulator installer, install it by clicking on the GameDownload_PUBG_MOBILE_hwbbcs_100103_1.0.xxxx.xxx.exe file.
- Step 3: After giving the windows install permission, it will start downloading PUBG Mobile and will install all the necessary files. Before downloading, make sure you have an active data plan. The download size is roughly 3GB or less.
- Step 4: Once downloaded, you can enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on PC right away.
‣ PUBG Mobile FPS and Graphics on Tencent Gaming Buddy
Many of you must be wondering how much FPS will you get while playing PUBG Mobile on PC and what is the graphics quality. The answer is, it totally depends on your PC configuration. For any high-end PC or laptop, you will get around 50 – 60 FPS with the resolution of 2K. Whereas if your PC is not configured very well then you will get around 30 – 50 FPS at 720p or 1080p resolution.
In order to display the FPS, you can go to settings and click on the Show FPS option.
Other than the FPS, the graphics are set to 720p, Auto Display by default. This is the basic setting and will run the game smoothly on almost every PC or Laptop. Though, if you want to play at a much higher setting then you can change that as well. For that, you will need to go to (Menu > Settings > Game Settings) and choose whatever resolution you want to run the game at. We highly recommend keeping the settings at low configuration if you have a low-end PC or Laptop.
‣ Game Engine Configuration for the Best Performance
In order to get the best experience of PUBG Mobile on PC, you can try configuring the game settings properly. Either experiment with the game on different settings or simply use the configuration as we have mentioned below.
- Rendering – DirextX+ (for greater stability).
- Render Cache – Enabled.
- Rendering Optimization – Enabled (for DirectX or OpenGL+).
- Anti-Aliasing – Close (Low-End GPU), Ultimate (High-End GPU).
- Memory, Processor – Auto.
- DPI -240
Save all the above settings and restart the game.
‣ Sign-In to Tencent Gaming Buddy
If you are a PUBG Mobile player and have logged in to the game using Google’s Play Games, then please note this would not work on the emulator. So do not panic. Currently, Tencent Gaming Buddy does not support logging in using Play Games and you will have to use Facebook or Twitter for the same. If you have not linked PUBG Mobile with your twitter or facebook then link it first by going to the PUBG Mobile settings on your smartphone by clicking on the + button right next to the currently linked method.
After linking the game, go back to Tencent Gaming Buddy and sign in using facebook or twitter (whatsoever you have linked to PUBG Mobile).
‣ Control Configuration for Tencent Gaming Buddy
The PUBG Mobile Tencent Gaming Buddy uses the basic WASD keys for movement, similar to other PC games. But you can always change it according to your convenience. In order to set the controls according to your comfort you can go to PUBG Mobile (Settings > Controls > Customize) within the Tencent Gaming Buddy. Though there is a limitation on certain keys that cannot be changed. Once you customized the controls, save it.
‣ Updating Tencent Gaming Buddy to the Latest Version
As we all know PUBG Mobile is updated every now and then. On mobile devices, whenever any new version of the game is released, Google Play Store notifies us about the same. But, in the Tencent Gaming Buddy, you will need to manually update the emulator in order to enjoy the latest version of the game.
Open (Tencent Gaming Buddy > Click on the 3 Lines near minimize button > Update). Usually, Tencent Gaming Buddy notifies about an update, if available. Though, after updating the emulator you will have to update the PUBG Mobile update after that in order to play the latest version of the game.
#2 Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using BlueStacks
If due to any reason you do not like the Tencent Gaming Buddy, you have an option to use BlueStacks. If you have never heard of the word before, do not worry. BlueStacks is basically an app player that can run any Android application or game on your Windows PC, Laptop or Mac. Other than that it is very simple to use and gets the job done.
‣ Installing BlueStacks App Player
Below we have provided a step by step guide for installing BlueStacks App Player and playing PUBG Mobile on PC.
- Step 1: Download the BlueStacks Installed on your PC from the Official Website. You can also download it from the Download Button provided below.
- Step 2: After downloading the installer, simply double click on it to begin the installation process. After the installation finishes, you will be prompted with a one-time configuration setup.
- Step 3: Next you need to install PUBG Mobile in BlueStacks. For that download PUBG Mobile latest version from a reliable and trusted source, such as apkpure.
- Step 4: Now go back to BlueStacks and install the pubgmobile.apk file that you have downloaded in Step 3. In order to select the pubgmobile.apk file click on the (My Apps >Install apk) and select the pubgmobile.apk from the popup window.
- Step 5: After the Installation is finished, you are ready to play PUBG Mobile on PC.
‣ Setting up BlueStacks for Optimal Gaming Performance
Click on the Dropdown button in BlueStacks > Click on Settings and configure everything according to your system capability. You can also use the configuration as given below for smooth gameplay.
- Aspect Ratio – System Default.
- DPI – 240.
- Engine – OpenGL.
- CPU Cores/RAM – Choose as per your system configuration.
After setting everything up, just restart the engine. Please keep in mind, minimum requirements for the BlueStacks App Player is 3 GB RAM and 4 core CPU. Anything less than that will be laggy.
‣ Control Configuration for PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks
Setting up controls in the BlueStacks App Player for PUBG Mobile is not a difficult task. In order to configure the controls you need to click on the small keyboard icon present in the bottom right corner of the screen within BlueStacks.
A new screen will appear after clicking on the keyboard icon. Follow the steps given below in order to properly configure the controls for PUBG Mobile on BlueStacks.
- Drag and drop the 3rd icon from the top bar on the joystick present at the left side of the screen.
- Drag and drop the crosshair icon onto the crosshair icon present at the middle of the screen.
- Drag and drop the 5th icon from the top bar to the punch/shoot icon present at the right side of the screen.
- For everything else, drag and drop the buttons according to your convenience.
This is it! if you did everything properly then you will be able to play PUBG Mobile on PC without any issues.
› If you want to Play PUBG Mobile on MAC then you can easily do so by following this Guide → Guide – How to Play PUBG Mobile on MAC
These were the two easiest and safest ways to play your favorite Battle Royale game PUBG Mobile on PC. On one side where Tencent Gaming Buddy provides a great PUBG Mobile experience, BlueStacks is no exception either. Both the methods work like charm if your PC/Laptop is capable enough to run these emulators. With Tencent Gaming Buddy you can even play other popular android games on your PC. Whereas, with BlueStacks App Player, not only games but you can run any android application on your Windows/Mac device.