PUBG Mobile has been a lot of fun to play with friends be it duo or squad, even if you do not have any friends then they have a solo option for you as well. You just land on an island be it Erangel, Miramar, Sahnok or Vikendi and then make your own winning strategy. Some play safe and some rush and kill others or get killed. Different players have different strategies. You kill others, loot, kill, defend, loot and the same thing goes on and on until you get either the Chicken Dinner or a Better Luck Next Time.
This all sounds so simple and straight forward and concludes that the players with the best skills, proper control and greater reflex will stand above the rest and take away the chicken dinner, wait let me introduce you another species known as PUBG Mobile Hackers. For them no strategy work, no skill, no reflex nothing. Play it as safe as you can, they will eventually find you and kill your out of nowhere. Please watch the Video above to see what I’m talking about.
Hackers have no gaming spirit, no ethics and are noobs on steroids. They simply cannot win any match if they would not use the hacks. If talking about hacks, Aimbot, Wall Hack, Speed Hack are some common scripts used by hackers. And No Recoil hack, High Jump Hack, Invisible Hack are some advanced scripts that are not so common but can be implemented in the game. Let us have some more detail about what the particular hack does.
- Aimbot – Aimbot is a script that enables auto aiming on the opponent within a certain distance. While this hack is active, the hacker does not have to point his/her gun at anyone and the bullet automatically gets connected to the opponent and kills them.
- Wall Hack – Wall hack enables the hacker to see through and kill through any kind of wall be it wooden wall, brick wall or metal wall. No wall can protect you from a hacker that is using wall hack.
- Speed Hack – As the name suggest, speed hack is a script that enables the user to run and drive at insanely high speed. The perfect example of speed hack is shown in the video above.
- No Recoil Hack – This script eliminates the recoil from all the guns be it AKM, MK14 or Groza. Using this hack the bullets from the muzzle follows a straight path instead of the default random spray.
- High Jump Hack – As seen in the video, using the high jump hack, the hacker can jump thrice the height of the normal jump. In fact, if you look closely in the video you will notice that after the jump the Hacker even gets some damage after falling down from such greater height.
- Invisible Hack – This hack, as the name suggests, enables the hacker to get completely invisible. After this script is applied no once would be able to see the hacker. The only drawback of this hack is the hacker is invisible but also cannot do anything except for using the basic movements like walk, sprint, crouch, prone and jump.
Two methods to report a Hacker in PUBG Mobile
As soon as you are killed by a hacker, there will be a screen like the one shown below in the screenshot. From there you need to click on that report button present in the bottom left corner of the screen and choose the name of the hacker that killed you. This is the simplest and fasted method to report a hacker in PUBG Mobile.
After clicking on the Report button, something like this will appear as shown in the screenshot below.
Here you need to check the boxes namely “Cheating”, “Others” and write down how he killed you in the box given below in not more than 80 characters. Keep it short and simple.
This is another method of reporting hackers and any other player who is either abusing you, team killing, exploiting bugs or anything that is not appropriate. Here you will need either the Hacker/Cheater (1) In-Game Name or (2) Profile ID. Once you have either of the details you need to follow the steps as shown in the screenshots below.
- Click on the friends icon as shown below.
- Enter the Hacker’s In game Name or Profile ID in the text box shown below.
- Once you found that hacker’s profile, go to his statistics and click the report button present in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Again check the desired reason for reporting the player and click on the Report button. That’s it!
Reporting hackers plays a crucial role in making PUBG Mobile better for all the legit players like me and you. So please, every time you encounter any cheater or hacker do not forget to Report him. In case of any query you can comment below.