The PUBG Mobile Infection Mode is quite addictive as it provides a completely unique experience in the game. Unlike other Zombie Modes in PUBG Mobile which all have almost the same concept where you have to wipe out all the Zombies on the map and survive until the end. This concept is cool but soon people got bored with the older Zombie Modes and completely stopped playing it.
Now, hats off to PUBG Mobile Developers who redesigned the whole concept and came up with the new Infection Mode. Everything is perfectly designed and set up so as to provide the ultimate fun to the players. We all are already aware about the format of the PUBG Mobile Infection Mode where there are 12 players, equally divided in two groups called the Zombies and the Defenders.
Before we can move onto the tips n how you can emerge victorious in the Infection Mode, let us know the basics first.
Q) Who is a Defender in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode?
A) Defenders are the group of players who do not turn into zombies after the match starts. The defenders can use the provided guns (M416 and AKM) to defeat the Zombies.
Q) Who is a Vanquisher in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode?
A) The Defenders turn into Vanquishers after a certain period of time, after a certain damage threshold is crossed. Once the total amount of damage by all the defenders is crossed by a certain limit then they turn into the Vanquishers. They have an ultra powerful sword that has a very high Damage Per Hit (DPH) and can take down any zombie upon 2 or 3 Critical Hits.
Q) Who is a Zombie in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode?
A) As the match starts, half the group gets Infected and turns into Zombies. The Zombies do not have any guns, but they have special abilities and can infect any defender (Non Vanquisher) and turn them into a Zombie with just a single scratch.
Q) Who is a Zombie King in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode?
A) The Zombie King, as the name suggests is the king of all the zombies and has ultimate abilities including a temporary shield. You can become a Zombie King once you infect 3 defenders.
› Rules of PUBG Mobile Infection Mode
- The Total number players in a match is 12 which are randomly divided into two groups. 6 players turn into Zombies and 6 players into the Defenders.
- A total 3 rounds of 3 minutes each is held during the whole match of 9 minutes. In all the 3 rounds the Zombies and Defenders are chosen randomly.
- Only the Defenders can use the guns while the Zombies have special abilities.
- The top 3 players with the highest combined damage of 3 rounds get the MVP Honor.
› How to Win PUBG Mobile Infection Mode
There are two cases which we are covering here, one case is when you do not become a Zombie and the other case is when you get Infected and turn into a Zombie. Both the cases are discussed below:
Case 1) How to win PUBG Mobile Infection Mode as a Defender
Playing as a defender can be challenging compared to playing as a Zombie. A defender only has one life and turns into a Zombie if gets infected. Whereas, a zombie, if gets killed by a Defender can re-spawn multiple times and that too with the option to chose from The Speedy Zombie or The Stealthy Zombie, which have there own benefits respectively.
- So, as soon as the match starts and you are still a Defender just try to be extra alert and keep noticing all the eerie sounds made by the zombies, trust me these sounds are really helpful and can help you know if a Zombie is approaching your point.
- Work as a team and help each other. You can chose any base from A, B or C and stick there as long as you are a normal defender. Also, try to camp on two different bases such as (A or B, A or C, B or C), whichever base you are most comfortable and familiar with. I personally prefer camping at point A.
- Keep hitting the zombies in vicinity and at the same time defending your base, which is the most important.
- After you become a Vanquisher just leave your base and ask all the Vanquishers to stay close.
- Remember: The Vanquisher Swords is way more powerful than the Zombie Scratch and can easily kill a Zombie in 2 or 3 Critical blows.
- Kill all the Zombies before the time runs out to win the round.
Case 2) How to win PUBG Mobile Infection Mode as a Zombie
Zombies at the beginning are very over powered as just a single scratch can infect any defender and turn them into a zombie. So, if your become a zombie at the very start then this is your best chance to infect a defender as everyone in the beginning is camping on different points together and scratching the defender closest to you is quite easy.
- Try to infect as may defenders at the beginning of the round as it is quite easier due to the fact that players are divided into groups while camping at different points and turning the whole group at your point would greatly help you win the match.
- Never rush alone at the camping points, as there is quite a long distance before you can scratch the defenders, but covering that distance alone is not possible alone, so always ask all the Zombies to attack collectively.
- Try to avoid getting hit by always being in some cover. And, take the power ups whenever available. This would help you increase your ability and 3 power ups would turn you into the badass Zombie King.
- Now the most important part, always use the “Aim Lock” Feature that is provided in place of the “Scope” icon. Tapping that once would turn the icon into green and that means you are ready to hunt with 99% of Critical Hits.
- Remember: The Vanquisher Swords is way more powerful than the Zombie Scratch and can easily kill a Zombie in 2 or 3 Critical blows. So always avoid getting to close to a vanquisher.
- Killing all the Defenders/Vanquishers before the time runs out would make your win the round.
How to Become the MVP in PUBG Mobile Infection Mode
Becoming the MVP among all the 12 players is quite challenging and easy at the same time. It totally depends on how you play the Infection mode. Being aggressive and shooting all the Zombies would increase your total damage and would make you the MVP from the Defenders group. Whereas, infecting the most Defenders and killing the most vanquishers would make you the MVP from the Zombies Group. Although, there are total 3 MVP’s that are displayed at the end of the match, the 3rd one would be the player with the 3rd highest damage, irrespective the group he/she was playing from.
The main objective of the PUBG Mobile Infection Mode is the “DAMAGE”. If you damage the most, you will be the MVP and win the match. Being alert and defending the point you are on is most important if you are a normal defender. While, taking cover and attack the defenders while collectively if you are a Zombie is what would make you the winner. Which ever team does this perfectly, takes away the win.