PUBG Mobile Season 8 Update is here and the version of the game is also updated from 0.13.0 to 0.13.5. As we all know, seasonal updates are the most awaited and exciting of all. With every new season PUBG Mobile brings a whole new collection of outfits, features, royale pass, emotes and along with that many annoying bugs are fixed. Here we have explained about everything that has been added, from new features to bug fixes in detail. Also, you can check out PUBG Mobile Season 8 Update for some extra knowledge about the PUBG Mobile Season 8 Theme.
New Features in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update
Every new feature that has been rolled out with the PUBG Mobile Season 8 Update has been explained below.
- Downloading the update of PUBG Mobile in the background is now possible for iOS users. This will allow any iPhone, iPad user to download the update of the game while in the background and at the same time can do other productive work. This was not possible earlier, as minimization of PUBG Mobile during an update on iOS devices would freeze the game until it is opened back again.
- A new Sub Machine gun (SMG) has been added to PUBG Mobile. The name of the new SMG is PP-19 Bizon, being the fifth SMG in PUBG Mobile can be found in Erangel and Vikendi maps. It is fueled by 9mm ammo and has a gigantic magazine capacity of 53 rounds. Every single scope (except 8x) and attachments (except extended/quickdraw magazine) are compatible with this gun. Though, if compared to UMP9, it has a little bit more recoil and less damage with a similar fire rate.
- Third Person Perspective (TPP) has finally been added to the custom room Team Deathmatch Mode (TDM).
- Rating Protection Cards have been added in PUBG Mobile. There will be two different types of Rating Protection Card, one that will be valid for a limited duration (Hours/Days) and the other that will be valid for a limited number of uses (1 use, 2 use, etc.).
- Now you can play on Extreme (60 FPS) while at HDR Graphics on high-end devices. Other mid and low-end devices graphics have also been improved.
- The PMCO themed events will be available from July 26. Successful completion of the PMCO event will get you the PMCO theme for the main menu.
Bug Fixes and Improvements in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update
- Fixed the ranking system where points were displayed incorrectly after the update. Playing one or more ranked matches will turn your rating back to normal.
- New Items have been added to the BP Shop for the Prime Subscribers leading to easier access to all the BP specific items.
- UC Purchase bonus Rewards have been updated along with a better bonus screen animation.
- Now the Bonus Challenge results are calculated in real-time compared to before where you have to wait for the results. Along with that the Bonus Challenge is soon coming to Middle East, South East Asia, Europe and the United States.
- Other graphics improvements and animation in the main loading screen has been added.
Season Specific Changes in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update
- The season tab interface has been revamped. With a completely new look and cool animations makes it more intuitive and ideal.
- Classic mode results screen has been updated which makes the tier change and ratings more visible the before.
- Seasonal and tier rewards have been updated. The new team joining effects, permanent titles, name tags, and outfits can be achieved on reaching a certain tier.
- The tier rating system has been tuned and the points per kill have slightly been increased. This is done to encourage players to fight and kill rather than camping and snaking around.
- Now player in Gold tier or below will remain in the same tier and will be transferred as is to the next season.
- Tier transfer (promotion/demotion) message has been redesigned. The new tier transfer rules have been implemented in PUBG Mobile which can be seen here.
Latest Events in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 Update
- Summer Carnival Team Up Event. Get cool season-specific rewards upon completing the event.
- Check-in during PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2019 finals to get PMCO specific rewards.
- Once again get in-game BAPE Products and retail merchandise with PUBGMxBAPE collaboration event.
- Alan Walker’s new song unlocking event where you can get the single and mystery set with Alan Walker x PUBG Mobile Collaboration.
- To celebrate the 1st Anniversary of PUBG Mobile Royale Pass, older season 2 and season 3 events have been relaunched.
This was everything new that has been added, fixed or improved in the latest PUBG Mobile Season 8 / 0.13.5 Update. Other minor improvements are also done in order to provide a better gaming experience to the players. If you think we missed any important feature or update, please let us know in the comments below, we really appreciate your words.