PUBG Mobile upcoming update that is version 0.17.0 could be rolled out next month, March 3 to be specific, Tencent confirmed. The next update would be released over the air as an in-game update and will be bringing several exciting new additions along with improvements and bug fixes. What we could expect to see in the PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 Update has been stated below.
›PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 Update New Additions:
- The PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update could add a new character named Carlo. Carlo would feature certain special abilities that would be usable in some existing or any upcoming Evo Ground Game Mode. Right now we have access to two special characters those are Victor and Sara boasting special abilities in TDM Warehouse/Ruins/Arena and TDM RageGear respectively.
- The Next update will be bringing back the 1st Anniversary rewards along with the now 2nd Anniversary rewards. All these rewards could be obtained through the shop or lucky crates and some could be redeemed through special events. The 1st Anniversary Crate might bring back the Street Art Kar98k skin, Beryl M762 skin, and other stuff that were available back in the PUBG Mobile’s 1st Anniversary event.
- A new German Shepard companion could be made available in the next update. The dog companion will have its set of special emotes that would be fun to play with. It should be noted that developers have been working on the new dog companion for quite a long time and this has been in beta. But, as per the leaks, you might be able to get yourself a German Shepard in PUBG Mobile with the upcoming 0.17.0 update.
- Back in 2019, the new Erangel map with updated graphics, new features, and completely revamped details was teased during PMCO by the EC of PUBG Corp. Now, leaks suggest that the Erangel 2.0 map will be coming with the PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 update. The map layout, dimensions, and other core values would more or less remain. Although, a new river has been added across the Erangel 2.0 map that will divide the map into two parts. Item throwing, secret base, and other features will be coming up with the new Erangel Map.
- Another feature that could be expected in the upcoming 0.17.0 update of PUBG Mobile would be the Extreme Cold mode that will be kind of a survival mode besides the normal gameplay. A new Maserati based skin for Dacia and a new shotgun could as well be coming to the game.
- A teaser video that was released few days back suggests that an upcoming Class system (SPECOPS) could be included in PUBG Mobile in EvoGround mode, somewhat similar to CODM. According to the teaser video, all the different class will have their own set of unique abilities. For instance, a ninja would be able to grapple to a window or roof and so on.
All these features that are coming up with the PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 looks quite promising and fun at the same time. All these things will be making PUBG Mobile even more addictive and fresh the community.