PUBG Mobile Lite Download, Features, New Map, Winner Pass & More
Finally, the wait is over! PUBG Mobile Lite is officially launched for everyone to download and play directly through the play store. Many people have been waiting for it for quite a long time and many of you would be wondering what in the world is PUBG Mobile Lite. PUBG Mobile Lite is the fit version of its bulky counterpart the PUBG Mobile. PUBG Mobile Lite is optimized in such a way that it can run on entry-level smartphones having as low as 2GB RAM and 8GB Internal Storage. Developed using Unreal Engine 4, it has a complete install package of just 400MB which is almost four times less than the PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Lite Features
- Lighter, Smoother and Smaller: The new PUBG Mobile Lite is developed using the Unreal Engine 4 keeping in mind the smoother gameplay on entry level phones with not that great hardware. The complete package of PUBG Mobile Lite is just 400MB and is capable of running on devices with as low as 2GB RAM.
- Fast Paced Gameplay: Unlike the Original PUBG Mobile where 100 players compete in a 30 minutes long match, PUBG Mobile Lite features a map where 60 players compete in a 10 minute match. The last man standing will get the Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
- PUBG Mobile Lite Winner Pass: We all know the Royale Pass of PUBG Mobile that launches with every new season and brings new and exciting outfits, emotes, skins and other season specific stuff. In PUBG Mobile Lite, instead of the Royale Pass there is the Winner Pass with same features as the classic Royale Pass. Every Winner Pass Rank will unlock something new and exciting.
- Better Aiming: PUBG Mobile Lite has an enhanced auxiliary aim assist that helps to aim more accurately even at higher pings. The values are different for standing, crouching and prone positions. Also, there will be “ZERO” Bullet drop that will make the aiming even more simpler and accurate.
- What is Recoil: If a PUBG Mobile player will ask a PUBG Mobile Lite player about the recoil, this is what the lite player will answer “What’s Recoil”. The weapons recoil has greatly been suppressed in PUBG Mobile Lite which allows players to spray better on their opponents with a greater chances of connecting 90% of the bullets on them.
- Heal on the Go: In PUBG Mobile Lite players are capable of healing while moving irrespective of their speed. You can even heal on any moving vehicle. The only exception is you will not be able to use the medication while in the prone position.
- New Map: A completely new map has been designed for this 10 minute limited matches. In order to make the gameplay more challenging and competitive, more number of buildings have been added. That means, the building density has been increased along with the loot frequency to sync with the past paced gameplay.
- The RPG: If you ever played the PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode then you must be aware about what the RPG is. If not, let me tell you RPG (Rocket Propelled Grenade) is basically a Rocket Launcher which shoots grenades. What is more exciting is the addition of this deadly weapon on the regular map in PUBG Mobile Lite.
Download PUBG Mobile Lite
If you want to try out the new PUBG Mobile Lite then you can download and play the game on your smartphone using the Google Play Store link provided below.