PUBG Mobile finally bought the ranking system in Team Deathmatch Mode (TDM). This feature was requested by many players and it is finally a thing now. Team Deathmatch Mode has been in PUBG Mobile for quite a while now and is played by a majority of players. TDM in PUBG Mobile is considered one of the best modes for training with whatever gun you want to master, including every Assault Rifle, Sniper Rifle, SMGs, Pistols, or even throwables against real opponents. Although, playing TDM Matches was not ranked before and lead to poor matchmaking. In this article, we will talk about What is PUBG Mobile Ranked Arena Mode and how you can rank up in this.
∝PUBG Mobile Ranked Arena Mode Details
The PUBG Mobile Ranked Arena Event is similar to the ranking system that we have in classic mode. Every time we win or perform well in a match our Rank on the Server and our Tier increases in classic mode. Similarly, in the Ranked Arena Mode Event whenever you will win a match, your tier, as well as your rank on the server, will rise. Currently, there are Seven Tiers in the Ranked Arena Mode that are (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Crown, and Ace) that is similar to the classic mode tier system, the only difference is the absence of Conqueror. It all about you and your team’s performance in every match that would either increase or decrease your tier and the overall server ranking in your region.
∝ How to Get Rewards By Playing Ranked Arena Mode?
One thing why you should play the Ranked Arena Mode daily until the event ends is because of the rewards you will be getting. There is a points-based system that will increase the points meter every time you will complete a mission daily. You can get 40 points daily by completing various tasks in the Ranked Arena Mode. The rewards along with the number of Points to claim the reward is as follows:
› Ranked Arena 50 Points
- Two Weapon Mastery 2x Card – The effect of Weapon Mastery Achievement can be doubled using this card for an hour. That means getting the Weapon Mastery Achievement will be more easier while you have this card active in Arena Mode.
- Two Evo Rating Protection Card – This card will protect your rating from going down if you could not play well in any match. If by any means you lose or could not perform well then instead of negative ratings, you will get 0 that means no drop in your Ranked Arena region rankings.
› Ranked Arena 100 Points
- Classic Crate Coupon – You will get a classic crate coupon that you can use to open the Classic crate available in the crates section at the right hand side of the screen.
- Silver Fragments – 20 Silver fragments will be awarded to you that you can use to redeem any redeemable item from the shop.
› Ranked Arena 200 Points
- Dark-Ops Agent Set – A time limited deadly looking outfit will be awarded to you upon collecting 200 points.
- Dark-Ops Agent Headgear – The matching headgear will be awarded along with the above mentioned outfit.
∝ PUBG Mobile Ranked Arena Tier Rewards
Similar to the classic tier system, the PUBG Mobile Ranked Arena Mode has its own tier system and rewards. You get rewards upon reaching certain tiers from bronze all the way up to Ace. Sadly, no conqueror tier has been added in the Ranked Arena Mode as of now.
› Ranked Arena Mode Tier Rewards
- Gold Tier – After reaching Gold Tier in the Ranked Arena Event, you will get one classic crate coupon.
- Diamond Tier – After you reach the Diamond Tier, a permanent Grotesque Ghoul Headgear will be awarded to you which looks really cool.
- Arena Master Title – The Top 1000 players in their region will get a permanent Epic “Arena Master” Title at the end of the Ranked Arena Event.
So, if you want the Epic “Arena Master” title in PUBG Mobile along with all the amazing rewards then make sure to log-in everyday, play the ranked arena mode and collect the rewards. Goodluck 🙂