PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes have been quite a treat for all the PUBG Mobile players around the world. Unlike the PUBG Mobile VPN tricks which used to work only in certain regions, the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes can be used by players worldwide. The great thing about the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes is that they are very simple to use and can yield great rewards to the players. These free goodies include Outfits (Temporary and Permanent), Rare Items, Battle Points (BP), Silver Fragments, Parachutes, Event Themed Stuff and few Unknown Cash (UC) if the player gets lucky.
In this article, we will be talking about how to use PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes, what are the perks and drawbacks and things to keep in mind while using PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes.
What are PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes?
PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes are a combination of various letters and numbers that are created either by PUBG Mobile itself or by the partners. These redeem codes are released every once in a while and can be used to obtain various goodies based on the event or season. In order to obtain a PUBG Mobile Redeem Code, one has to be quite active in the community, which is not as easy as it sounds. One common example for obtaining a PUBG Mobile Redeem Code is through the PUBG Mobile Official Tournament Streams.
During any tournament, that is conducted by PUBG Mobile, you can easily get a redeem code in between the matches. They randomly appear on the screen and then disappear. Even if you are able to write down the redeem code after waiting for quite a while, chances are that you would not get anything out of that code. The reason for it is that millions of other players from all around the world are watching the same tournament for redeem codes as you are. And, they might manage to use the code before you.
PROS and CONS of Redeem Codes:
Although the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes seem like a quick and easy way to get some free goodies, but that is not always the case. Below we have discussed about the pros and cons attaches to using the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes either through the official PUBG Mobile Redeem Center or via the in-game option.
- Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes is quite easy (Discussed Below).
- Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes is not ILLEGAL, so you are safe from getting banned.
- PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes have great rewards that could contain rare permanent outfits, and even free PUBG Mobile UC.
- Not everyone knows about the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes or how to use one, so here your chances of getting rewarded increases.
- The items obtained through PUBG Mobile redeem codes are based on the event/tournament, which makes them ultimately rare.
- These redeem codes are releases now and then, so if you miss one, you can try another.
- Difficult to obtain the redeem codes that actually work.
- Could expire as soon as they are released (in case of live tournament streams).
- The rewards might not be worth the effort (as we all are aware of the PUBG Mobile Luck Factor).
- Can only be claimed by very few players (minimum 100, and sometimes 500).
How to Use PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
As we have already talked about the pros and cons of using PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes, now we must know how to use these codes to obtain cool free items in PUBG Mobile. Once you obtain a redeem code, you will need to follow the steps given below to claim the free rewards.
→ Step 1 – First up, go the the PUBG Mobile Redemption Center by clicking on the button provided below.
→ Step 2 – Now, you will have 3 empty fields which needed to be filled. These fields include:
- Character ID: Fill your PUBG Mobile Character ID in this field.
- Redeem Code: Fill the obtained PUBG Mobile Redeem Code here.
- Verification Code: Fill the CAPTCHA Code that is being displayed on the Redemption Center page.
→ Step 3 – Now after filling everything correctly, click on the “REDEEM” button.
If you are lucky enough, you will get the “Successful” message and then you can open PUBG Mobile and check your in-game mailbox to obtain the redeemed reward.
Things to Keep in Mind while Using PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes
Although, using the PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes is quite simple and can be done using the three simple steps as we have discussed above. But, actually getting anything out of it is not that easy. You can follow few tips that we have tested personally and has a success rate of 90-95 percent depending upon how well you can perform.
- Keep a track of all the Offical PUBG Mobile Tournaments and watch them Live as the redeem codes are flashed as soon as one match ends (mostly during match highlights).
- If you are watching the Live Tournament of your smartphone and want to use the redeem code then makes sure to have another smartphone/PC/Laptop alongside you with PUBG Mobile Redemption Center already opened on that along with all the details already filled such as your character ID and CAPTCHA code.
- As soon as you get the redeem code, input it directly on the redemption center page, rather than wasting your time writing it somewhere else and then on the redemption center.
- There are millions of PUBG Mobile players who are there just for the redeem code in which only the first 100 players to input the code in the PUBG Mobile redemption center gets rewarded. So all you have to do is BE FAST.
- Additionally, you can Subscribe to Alerts on our website by clicking on the “YES” button or turning on the notifications manually. This will help you obtain the redeem codes as soon as we will publish one.
PUBG Mobile Redeem Codes are a great feature in the game and provide free stuff in the game legally. Being free to use by anyone, these redeem codes come and go quickly. So, if you planning to get yourself some free items in PUBG Mobile then be sure to read follow the points discussed above. And, do not lose hope if you could not redeem anything at the first try, try again with a new code. These codes are released regularly so be sure to subscribe to our website and follow us on our social account to stay updated.