The PUBG Mobile Season 8 that will be ending very soon and, as always the leaks about the PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass has surfaced. A new update means a lot of new skins, new feature, more BUGS and other exciting stuff that will keep us entertained for the whole Season 9. A few days back we wrote an article about the PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 Update, that was taken from the Chinese Version of PUBG Mobile and might make it’s way to the Global Version sooner or later. Now, let us talk about the upcoming the PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass.
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Price
The Season 9 will have the similar pricing as all the earlier Royale Pass that have ever been released. For the Elite Upgrade Pass you will have to spend 600 UC and for the Elite Upgrade Plus the amount is 1800 UC.
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Plane Finish
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Parachute
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Backpack Skin (Level 1)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Backpack Skin (Level 2)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Backpack Skin (Level 3)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass X Marks the Spot Helmet Skin (Level 1 & 3)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass M16A4 Draconian Champion Skin
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Draconian Avatar
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Draconian Avatar Frame
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass RP 100 Outfit (Draconian Champion Set)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass Emotes
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 ACE Parachute
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Kar98K Finish (Crown Tier)
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass SKS Finish
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Pan Finish
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Infected Grizzly Dacia Skin
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 M249 Infected Grizzly Finish
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Infected Grizzly Parachute
So these were all the leaks that are confirmed to be coming in the PUBG Mobile Season 9 Royale Pass update. Now let us have a look at the PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 leaks that might be added to the game sooner or later after the Season 9 Update.
› PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update Leaks
The PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update leaks contains the new MP5K SMG, The Mini SUV Zima, Snowbike and other features discussed below.
1) MP5K Submachine Gun (SMG) in PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update
The MP5K Submachine Gun that we already have in the PUBG PC, is going to be released for the PUBG Mobile with the 0.14.5 Update. The MP5K will only be available on Vikendi Map and is expected to replace the currently available Vector SMG. Both the guns are quite similar in the firing mechanism, though MP5K uses the 9mm rounds with a higher per bullet damage but, at a lower firing rate and DPS.
The MP5K can be equipped with almost all the attachments available in PUBG Mobile, the list of which is given below:
- Magazines – Extended Mag, Extended Quickdraw Mag and Quickdraw Mag (SMG).
- Muzzles – Suppressor (SMG).
- Lower Rail – Angled Foregrip, Vertical Foregrip, Thumbgrip, Halfgrip, Laser Sight and Light Grip.
- Sights/Scopes – Red Dot Sight, Holographic Sight, Canted Sight, 2x, 3x, 4x and 6x.
- Stocks – Tactical Stock.
Now talking about the Firing modes, it will have a Single Firing mode, Three round burst mode and a Full auto mode. The normal magazine size is 30 and with an extended mag the capacity can be increased all the way up to 40 rounds.
2) Zima Mini SUV
The yet another Vikendi only vehicle that will be coming in the PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update will be the Zima. It is expectaed to be replacing the UAZ in Vikendi. The top speed of this vehicle will be aroung 115 Km/h with a capacity of 4 including the driver. The relatively slower speed of the Zima will make it ideal for combat situitions.
3) Snow Bike
The third new thing that will be coming with the PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update will be Vikendi specific as well. Meet the new Snow Bike, the replacement for the regular motorbike. Now you will ask what is the need of a new Snowmobile like vehicle, so know that this new Snow Bike will much more faster and no one would be able to chase you if you have one. Though, one major drawback of the Snow Bike is that it is much less durable than the snowmobile and can be easily destroyed. So, while driving this new snowbike you must be extra careful not to get caught or you are BOOM!
4) Canted Sight expected in PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update
The canted sight needs no introduction. It was one of the most awaited attachments in PUBG Mobile. It kept surfacing multiple times in the leaks of earlier versions of PUBG Mobile but never made it to the game yet. This time the leaks are looking quite promising and the chances of the Canted Sight coming to the PUBG Mobile with the 0.14.5 Update are quite high.
Now, talking about the Canted Sight itself, it will be available on all the available maps in PUBG Mobile. It can be used with all the Assault Rifles, DMR’s, Bolt Action Snipers, SMG’s, Shotgun (S12K), and both the LMG’s (DP-28 and M249). This basically adds a secondary scope on the gun at the same time another scope is equipped. This makes is quite faster to switch between the two scopes during a combat.
5) Holographic Sight Support for P92 and P1911 Pistols
Ok, so we have been waiting for the companion for quite a long time but they never made it to the global version. This time the leaks looks promising with this screenshot. If to be believed, the everyone will get a companion after the update through the in-game mailbox. Along with the companion, you will also get the food to feed the companion. This might be like you have to feed your companion to keep it active. We can only wait to see what are the perks or having a companion after the final update.
› PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update Major Changes
- UMP9 will be renamed to UMP45 as it will no longer use the 9mm ammo, instead after the update the UMP45 will be using the .45ACP.
- The magazine capacity of the UMP45 will be 25 and the extended capacity will be 35 rounds.
- The P92 Pistol will support the Holographic sight apart from the Red dot sight.
- The Vector SMG will no long use the .45ACP, instead will work with the 9mm rounds. The damage of the vector will also be reduced and the new default magazine capacity will be 19 and with an extended mag it will go up to 33 rounds.
- Tactical Stock that can only be used with the Vector and M416 can now also be used with the M16A4 as well as the MK47 Mutant for a greater stability.
- The Snowbike and Zima will replace the Motorbike and the UAZ in Vikendi respectively.
- The damage of the AWM Sniper has been increased. Now a one body shot anything below a level 3 vest would result in a knockout.
- New animation has been added to the FPP Mode while running with any SMG.
- Extreme Cold Mode in Vikendi might as well be as well be a thing after the PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update.
› PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update Release Date
The PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update will be released a day after the 0.14.5 Update. The PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 update will add all the new features, vehicles and other stuff that we already discussed above and will be coming on September 12. The Season 9 Update will be released on September, 13 along with the Season 9 Royale Pass, any leaks about the same will be added here.